IDGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackops

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few Changes in RDA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

A few Changes in RDA Empty
PostSubject: A few Changes in RDA   A few Changes in RDA EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 am

THE FOLLOW ROLES ARE NOW IN PLAY::::

Colonel- IDG Mario X
Major- IDG Bushido
1st CPT- IDG SYNDICATE (______)
2nd CPT- IDG Snipezz (TDM Leader)
3rd CPT- xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx {myself} ((Bomb Squad Leader))
4th SPT- IDG xD3LT4x ((Domination Leader)

Im the new CPT of Bomb Squad! bounce
Im super excited, and cant wait to get all this situated and build my team!

There is no guarenteed positions, tho I wont be taking a spot from someone who was already in the BS while Bushido led. I have two right now, and I havent seen either of them play before. So we shall see how it works out!! If anyones interesed, you can message me or the Squad tag and any questions You may have can be answered!

We also have a PeaceKeeper now, his tag is adawongkupo.
His job as Peacekepper is to help any member of IDG that may need advice, or has a problem with anything. For example, if someone has a problem with me, and they are afraid or whatever reason to say soemthing directly to me, Then can go to him, and he can come to me about the issue, NO NAMES MENTIONED!!! its COMPLETLEY CONFIDENTIAL!

Also, I know we all got the messages, but the new age limit for clan members is 16. There is also a meeting EVERY FRIDAY at: 9:00pm EST , 6:00pm PST , 1:00am GMT.
These meetings BENIFIT EVERYONE so its CRUCIAL you ATTEND.
Thats all Guys! Thanks!

<3 vAl

Back to top Go down
IDG Snipezz

IDG Snipezz

PostSubject: Re: A few Changes in RDA   A few Changes in RDA EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 am

I can't make the meetings because I go off about 11pm GMT so can't we change meetings to like 7pm EST
Back to top Go down
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

PostSubject: Re: A few Changes in RDA   A few Changes in RDA EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Hey I will definitely see if we can do that! It seem we have quite a few people that ar on your time, and since schools starting, we need reasonable hours for everyone so we can all make it.

Also Snipezz, I know you didntt have much luck with with a TDM as far as I knew, Id def love for you to come be on my Squad. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few Changes in RDA   A few Changes in RDA Empty

Back to top Go down

A few Changes in RDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IDGaming :: Conference :: Black Ops :: Dark Assassins-
Jump to: