IDGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackops

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RDA LEADERSHIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

RDA LEADERSHIP Empty
PostSubject: RDA LEADERSHIP   RDA LEADERSHIP EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Okay dudes, heres the deal! It seems like No one wants to be checking this shit.. SO this is semi pointless to me but Im doing it anyways. Mad

We all recieved a message today about RDA falling apart. Yes we need to keep everyone active. But I think we need to be more consious of who we recruit. Yes, recruits are awesome. But having 487546854 Members, that arent active is pointless. I definitely dont want us falling apart, and if new leardership is what we need, fine. I think the "no name bashing" was quite unneccasary. We shouldnt hint at things like that about our leaders/ other members. I dont know of any "rules" we have set in place, but I think Respecting Eachother, and other gamers is very important. We arent some garbage clan that goes around and talks shit to people. We want to have a positive image and we want people to know about us, and maybe someday come across us and want to join us, intsead of us having to ask them.

Im willing to help in ANYWAY, Because Ive made some awesome friends on here, and being in this clan. Yall mean a lot to me, and I want to make sure we STAY together. Because, For once I feel legit, and I KNOW we can do this.

Lets seriously get on the ball. I want to help in doing anything that will help us progress forward!

<3
Back to top Go down
IDG Snipezz

IDG Snipezz

RDA LEADERSHIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDA LEADERSHIP   RDA LEADERSHIP EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Definitely agreed on that. I don want RDA falling apart and if it requires different people taking over teams then I am willing to give up my team deathmatch because IDG SYNDICATE posted a message to everyone on the squad tag that I was hosting trials and to message me and I didn't get one message for an invite and noone showed up so it's true some people aren't pulling their weight in the clan.
Back to top Go down
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

RDA LEADERSHIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDA LEADERSHIP   RDA LEADERSHIP EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:37 am

Snipezz My Love, If I could be apart of two teams, I would for you! Just come back to The Baller ass BombSquad. =D

We love you, and we all play well together. Im sure Bushido will give you your spot back. As far as I know, theres still two spots avalible. =]

Come back to us!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RDA LEADERSHIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: RDA LEADERSHIP   RDA LEADERSHIP Empty

Back to top Go down

RDA LEADERSHIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IDGaming :: Conference :: Black Ops :: Dark Assassins-
Jump to: