IDGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackops

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IDG SYNDICATE

IDG SYNDICATE

Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat Empty
PostSubject: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm

if anyone wants to have a game night zombie night recruiting night etc. etc. post here and those who read it may help you/be apart of the team also team captains if you would like to post rosters tryouts practice times or other important things relative to your team post them here

IDG SYNDICATE AND IDG HAZE THE ULTIMATE CAMPERS
TOTAL BADASS MAJOR OF RDA
(along with IDG TARSIER Cool )
Back to top Go down
IDG Mario X

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:20 pm

hey im Colonol over DA Very Happy IDG Mario X add me and we can play
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1691923600
IDG Snipezz

IDG Snipezz

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Lets have a game night afro
Back to top Go down
IDG SHIFTY

IDG SHIFTY

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 am

HI GUYS GOT ON THE WEBSITE AND AM UP AND RUNING SEND ME A FRIEND REQESTS AND TO ALL YOU THAT DONT NOW ME I AM THE NEW BLACK OPS GENERAL SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I HAVE BEEN HEARING GOOD THINGS AND I LOOK FORWAD TO PLAYING XBOX WITH YOU GUYS AND PROBS OR YOU JUST WONT TO CHAT MY GAMERTAG AT THE MOMENT IS xX SHIFTY Xx BUT THAT SOON WILL BE
IDG SHIFTY x SO SEE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS SOON Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IDG Mario X

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

we need more females in IDG
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1691923600
IDG SYNDICATE

IDG SYNDICATE

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 am

agreed mario Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Val DOES NOT AGREE With more girls. Im pretty sure Im amazing enough for ALL of us. The end. Girls bring drama and obsession with the guys they play with. I already was ditched ONCE By SOMEONE, we wont name names, AHEM.. And thats BOGUS. Bros before Hoes. =]
Back to top Go down
IDG Snipezz

IDG Snipezz

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Very true val
Back to top Go down
xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

xXvAlXvIcIoUsXx

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks Snipezz. =D its true tho. I hate girls already. Sooo theres no need for little underage girls. We arent a dating site, so all of its irrelevant. And that also pertains to what I said before. Recruits are awesome, but we need to think about and manage better who we allow to represent us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat   Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Renegade Dark Assassins general Xbox chat
Page 1 of 1